Sunday, October 28, 2012

Dynamic Farewell



So again I have reached the end of another Guest Designer spot. I bid a fond farewell to the Dynamic Duos Designer team. Thank you so much for having me.

I thought I would end on a little Digi Stamp from Bugaboo. (The links are on the left hand side of my blog). This little fellow is called Edward. I have also gone with Basic Grey for my neutral instead of my usual Crumb Cake. So pop on over to the Dynamic Duos Challenge and have a little play for yourself.


3 comments:

  1. Paula this is adorable! Love this fun image and your polka dot background. So happy to have had you join us as a guest designer for the past month!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Adorable!!! I love the piercing on the corner too! Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute image, love the coloring!

    ReplyDelete