Monday, October 1, 2012

Harvest Time at Bugaboo


Wow, it has been so long since I have used Blogger, everything is different. I hope this post works the way it is supposed to. So Bugaboo is having a challenge called Harvest time. I had previously purchased this little fellow, although never found a place on a card for him. This seemed to be the perfect opportunity to just that. So here he is, pumpkin'ed up and ready for business.

You can catch the challenge here: its-harvest-time-at-bugaboo


Woohoo, thanks Bugaboo. I win 4 free digital images from Jodi. Off shopping I go.

3 comments:

  1. What a great card!!!! Love the pumpkin die and how you colored the overalls!! Thanks for playing with Bugaboo at Catch the Bug!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a great project! Thanks so much for joining our fall challenge over at CTB! I hope you will join us again very soon! Thanks for using a Bugaboo Image!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous colors and coloring. The layout is also superb and I love our little pumpkin!

    ReplyDelete