Sunday, October 28, 2012

Steve the Pirate



Here is my take on the Freshly Made Sketches #58 for this week. If you are a Dodgeball fan, you will know all about Steve the Pirate. I wanted to see how this little fellow would look Copic'd. Well, I like him anyway. This is one of the original stamp set I purchased after joining Stampin Up. I just don't have the heart to let him go yet. It is actually quite difficult to create a Clean and Simple card, although these sketches are amazing and help a lot. If you would to play along with the challenge go to:



4 comments:

  1. He is super cute Paula. Your colouring is lovely. Wish I had got this set when I had the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve looks bold and brave! Great colors - cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super fun card Paula! I love that little pirate! Such a great job on colouring him! Love the colours! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow ... fabulous colouring skills and love your clean styling! Great job ...
    Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

    ReplyDelete