Sunday, August 18, 2013

I Wuf You


Here is the card I made for the Freshly Made Sketches # 99 this week. I used a new digital stamp from Tiddlyinks called Dog Days. I used the MDS to create the background paper, using the paws stamp from the stamp set Patterned Pets. I just re sized, cut and paste to fit the card size I wanted. As you can see, there is a small gap between the paws pattern. I thought that I may be able to use some ribbon here. I have left it off this card because the sketch didn't' have any ribbons or bows. Amazing sketch.



4 comments:

  1. Adorable! Those little dogs are so cute, and I love the paw print background paper. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww! Adorable! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my heavens, this is fabulous! That paper plus this puppy...love it! Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card. The image is adorable and I love how you used the paw print paper.
    Shelley

    ReplyDelete