Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Stampin Royalty - Shape of things - Circles


I am totally loving this card. I know, I'm bragging a little, but hey. Someone has to tell me how good this card is. I made this card for the challenge at Stampin Royalty this week. Our challenge was to make a project using circles. What to do, what to do. I found this little stamp set on MDS (My Design Studio) Stampin Up's digital card, scrapbooking software, and suddenly an idea popped into my head. I Printed the stamp set out (Jolly Bingo Bits), fussy cut them out, punched out a few circles and; cool. Will be making more of these for Christmas this year. Have a look at what the rest of the design team have made using circles. They really are an extremely talented bunch of ladies. I love being a part of their team.


No comments:

Post a Comment