Thursday, July 24, 2014

Just for you



Here is the card I have made for the Stampin Royalty picture challenge this week. I was busting to use my newest stamp set called Work of Art from Stampin Up, and I am loving it. Here is the picture below that was my inspiration.


I am quite sure I am going to be using this stamp set for quite a while.
Don't forget, if you want to purchase this stamp set, you can always click on the shopping cart on this page and order from me! Just make an account and every purchases you make adds up to a special bonus.



Work Of Art Clear-Mount Stamp Set134114
Price$37.95


Painted swatches, swaths, and shapes make up the bulk of this clear mount set as you decide which strokes are right for your project when you need just one more element in the background. Set Quantity: 11. First appeared in 2014-2015 Annual Catalog.




No comments:

Post a Comment