Monday, July 28, 2014

Awesomeness


Wow, it has been so long since I have participated in a challenge. And, when I say a long time, I'm talking months and months.

I saw this sketch this morning from the paper players and decided that I would make a card using the new Flower Patch stamp set from Stampin Up.



The colours I have used are - Marina Mist, Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Pistachio Pudding and Old Olive. Along with Whisper white and a few scattered pearls.




6 comments:

  1. Lovely! Love your colour choices Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely collection of flowers Paula and the pearls add the perfect finishing touch - so glad that our sketch this week inspired you to enter The Paper Players card challenge. Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, you jumped back into challenges with a stunner here, Paula! Wowza! I just had it in my mind to do something with Flower Patch in more subtle colors, so this really appeals to me! Just gorgeous! Thank you so much for sharing this with the Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paula this is gorgeous. I love that beautiful arrangement of flowers on the embossed background. Fabulous card. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paula, I really love your beautiful card! In fact, all your cards are amazing! I'm looking forward to working with you over at A Random Fan!! :)

    ReplyDelete