Wednesday, July 9, 2014

This Week!




This week at Stampin royalty we have an Anything Goes Challenge! I love these types of challenges, as it gives me a chance to do what I really love doing, and that is, as you can see, Scrapbooking. I have used the new Project life kit from Stampin Up, called Everyday Adventure! I love it! I think I am in love with the little teeny weeny storage box as well! Because the Galahs in my photographs are pink, I decided to with a Pink theme for the pages. Actually it is Strawberry Slush to be precise! I used a little bit of scrap designer paper to make my embellishments and my Big Shot and alphabet to use for the titles on the photographs. Speaking of photographs, please excuse them! I haven't quite found the correct way to take photos of finished pages yet. If you want to join in on our challenge this week, I will attach the link for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment