Wednesday, November 9, 2011

The cards we really made Monday


So, Sunday afternoon I decided that I was still going to use the stamp set All in the Family by Stampin Up, but I thought I would go easy on the girls and refresh their memories on using the Stamp a ma jig. So instead of the previous card I posted for the class preview, I decided on this one instead. I also used Bashful Blue, Marina Mist (my favourite), the word window, and the two square punches. The inspiration for these cards came from the very talented Andrea Karadimos from Sydney. You can check out her blog here:



Here is a closer look at the card. Stamp a ma jig heaven. The colours I used here are:

Watercolor paper
Pink Pirouette card stock
Pretty in Pink card stock


3 comments:

  1. Hi!

    Gorgeous cards. I just love this stamp set and have made very similar cards. I was just wondering if you had been inspired by them. Feel free to view them here:

    http://stampmyday.blogspot.com/search/label/All%20in%20the%20Family

    Sometimes, we see cards that we case, forgetting where we saw them originally.

    Well, I love your Blog and will be a regular follower.

    Regards,
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you tell me what the card size is on this adorable card. Also what are the sizes of the squares? Thank you for posting this card.

    ReplyDelete