Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Friday Mashup - Challenge 34- Here come the Boys



I made this card for the Friday Mashup Challenge 34. The deal was to use Chocolate, Aqua, (taken with Teal) and White. Although technically, Santa wears a red suit, I can see him chilling out in a bit of aqua every now and then after the business end of the year is over. The colours I have used are all Stampin up, including Chocolate Chip, Whisper White and the retired Taken with Teal. You can't tell, but there is a chocolate Chip button on the greeting.


Here is a close up of the colouring. I have used my Copic markers for the colouring and the Digital Stamp comes from Sassy Cheryl's. Oops I almost forgot to enter this card in the Here Come the Boys blog challenge. Here are the details: http://www.herecometheboysblogchallenge.blogspot.com/


6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card, Love the teal santa!

    Thanks for sharing with us.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Friday Mashup DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Paula. Santa is totally rockin' that teal! Your coloring is just amazing on that adorable image! Thanks for joining The Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great card! The Santa with the snowman is so sweet! Your coloring job is flawless! I also like the square blocks in the background.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I laughed when I saw your teal Santa - LOL! Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  5. a wonderful sassy image and coloured to perfection! Thank you for sharing & playing at Here Come The Boys! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely card. The palette is beautiful, as is your colouring. He's one cute Santa, and I think he probably wears his Aqua suit when he comes here (Australia) as it's ideal for our climate (Christmas = 40 degrees Celcius here!) Thanks for joining the challenge at Here Come The Boys, and hope to see you next time too, Donna

    ReplyDelete