Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Paper Players Challenge #73


Here is the card I have made for the Paper Players this week. The theme was a clean and simple challenge using Night of Navy, Whisper White and Silver. Click link below for details



I embossed the stamped image and the sentiment on the bottom of the card, used a little piece of acetate to cover my image to give it a little bit of a shine and silver thread to wrap around the brads. I am really happy with the way that this card turned out. Again, I apologise for the crappy photo.


Woo hoo. My Christmas card earned me an award. So very happy. Thank You.



7 comments:

  1. Paula, your card is gorgeous. You used one of my favorite all time sets and I love that you gave it such an ethereal feel. Perfect for this image. Your card is simply stunning. So glad you shared it with the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stunning....clean & simple perfection! Thanks for playing with us this week at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous, Paula! I love how you framed this beautiful image! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutley gorgeous! The focal image is gorgeous embossed in silver and I love the silver cord frame with the brads! So glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Paula! The embossing adds so much detail and that perfect bow finishes your card off beautifully. So pretty! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clean and elegant for sure! Such a gorgeous use of those colors! Thanks for joining The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning! Beautifully executed and a lovely balance of the colours.

    ReplyDelete