Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Masculine - The Paper Players


Here is a card that I made a while ago, pulled apart, started again, pulled apart and started again. You know, you have those days when you're crafting, and nothing seems to come together the way you think it should. Well this was one of those times. So finally, here it is finished, and I am pretty happy with it now. Although, if I stare at it too long, I am sure I will pull it apart again. So, best be stuffing it in an envelope and posting it. I am entering this card into The Paper Players Challenge - Masculine. Although I'm not sure how masculine this card is, but I know it's not feminine.

4 comments:

  1. Oh, wow! I love the texture, dimension and colors! Awesome card! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Paula, this is so cute! I love the paper and the way you did the sentiment!!! Thanks for joining us at the Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that mix of patterns and texture! The banner sentiment is a great touch, too. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute. i like the embossing on the clouds and the mix of patterned paper.
    madebyejp.com

    ReplyDelete