Tuesday, February 21, 2012

DYSU Layer Challenge


Here is yet another card using, Stampin Ups Bundle of Joy stamp set. I am entering this one in the Do You Stack Up Layers Challenge # 59. It, as says is all about layering. So, I have layered each and every block to create a quilted effect, and also layered the stamped image and Welcome title.


Here is a close up of the stamped image and tiny (hand made) flowers.

Certainly Celery, Whisper White, Pretty in Pink, So Saffron and Bashful Blue
Designer Papers (scraps) to match the card stock
Label and Hearts edge punch, Scallop Circle and Circle Punch
Copic Markers to match the card stock (Almost)

4 comments:

  1. Thank Paula, for such a wonderful card , I loved it so much I cased it for a Thank you card I needed. and then again a card for my Grandmother just love the patch work design. I loved the rest of your card too Love , I need to get that stamp set. BIG HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quilted look! Very sweet card! Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh - this is so cute! Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up, hope to see you back next week.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a gorgeous card. It really stands out. Great technique.

    ReplyDelete