Thursday, March 1, 2012

Open Seas Number 4 The Paper Players Challenge #84


This is the fourth card I have made using the Open Seas stamp set from Stampin Up. I have used the sketch below as inspiration from the Paper Players.
The supplies used are as follows:
Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Early Espresso card
Matching Designer paper
The Open Seas stamp set
Random white string
Label and oval punch


Oops, I just noticed that DYSU (Do You Stack Up) has a distressed challenge also. So I will enter this card as my submission here as well AND Stampin Royalty has a challenge called (dressing down) oh crap. No buttons or flowers or brads. I think that this card will qualify for that challenge nicely.

7 comments:

  1. Paula, this is gorgeous! I love the rich colors and the way you repeated the compass image and the baker's twine is the perfect finishing touch. Such a great masculine card! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! Have a happy day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, what a great masculine card...perfect use of this stamp and paper! I love it! So glad you played with my Paper Players sketch this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula, fabulous take on the sketch. It's wonderful to see a masculine card really lovely. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, this is fabulous! LOVE the soft colors--and the way you've punched and created your sentiment is fabulous! LOVE it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous masculine card, Paula! It's perfect! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colour of your papers and your vintage finish Thank you for sharing with us at Here Come The Boys! Woo x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great look for the sketch and really inventive. I absolutely love what you have done with this set. Thank you for joining us at the Paper Players.

    ReplyDelete