Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Lovely as a Tree Autumn


Here is the card I made for the SU only - Challenge 41 Think Spring (or Autumn) Being in Australia, I have chosen Autumn as you can tell by the colours.


The colours I have used are Cajun Craze, Garden Green, More Mustard and Whisper White
Co-ordinating Designer Paper
Square 1 1/4" and 1 3/8" punches
Circle punches and label punch
Stamp set is Lovely as a Tree
Sentiment is from Teeny Tiny Sentiments.
I think this card will be used as a class card in the near future.



4 comments:

  1. This is a stunning card, which immediately says Autumn. Fantastic colouring, too! Cheers Karren

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABULOUS! The coloring on your tree is GORGEOUS an I love your block of color for the background. Thanks for joining in the SUO challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your coloring is just beautiful! Thanks for joining SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is superb. I love everything about it. x

    ReplyDelete