Thursday, March 29, 2012

Paper Players Challenge #88


I made this little card last night while watching Criminal Minds on my computer. Although I did colour him in a little while ago, I just never got around to putting him on a card. Oops. I am using this card for the Paper Players Challenge 88 using the sketch. I sort of turned the sketch a little to suit the card, but I think that is allowed for the challenge. Here is a close up of the image. It is a stamp from the Greeting Farm called A Happy Day which I picked up from a craft show in Bendigo a few weeks ago.


It has taken quite a while, but I think I have finally figured out how to colour hair. Now I just have to work out the rest of the colouring.

The colours I used are all Stampin Up, as usual, consisting of Crumb Cake, Whisper White, So Saffron and Peach  Parfait. and the Designer Pack called Just Add Cake. There are a few little punches thrown into the mix as well. Here is the sketch I used.


Challenge details are here


5 comments:

  1. What a cute image, Paula! I love those little dinosaurs! Great coloring! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Paula! I'm a Criminal Minds fan, too! Love that show! This is such a sweet card! You did a gorgeous job coloring that sweet image and I love those bitty dinosaurs. Too cute! Thank you so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula,
    I think you have an amazing blog and enjoy your creations and beautiful coloring. I have the honor of presenting you with the Liebster blog award!! You can pick it up on my blog at www.mikkiscreativecorner.blogspot.com. Have a wonderful day and week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This image is adorable and I love the card you have made with it! I think you have done a fantastic job colouring the hair. And it's nice to hear of another criminal minds fan, it's one of my favourite shows :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. PS: Thankyou so much for the blog award! I will have to go and see who I can pass it on to :)

    ReplyDelete