Saturday, March 3, 2012

Up, Up and Away Deconstructed Sketch


Here is the card I made this afternoon using the Deconstructed Sketch # 41. I chose the colours of this card from one that I had pinned on Pinterest earlier in the month and it just seemed fitting to go with this stamp set. I made the clouds using the top of the cup cake punch. Pretty good for clouds if I do say so myself.


Oh WOW. How is this. Here is the original card that I used for the colours of this sketch.


I was wondering why this card came together so nicely, although I do think that Wendy's card is a lot better visually that mine is. I can't believe how close these cards both are, considering I used a sketch.

8 comments:

  1. Oh my heavens, Paula! Love, love this card! Pinning it! Glad you shared a second card at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors and the layers on this card are just spectacular! What a gorgeous card - thanks for sharing it with the SUO Challenge Design Team!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this card!! WOW!! I will be featuring this card on My Crafty Picks #55 with a link back to your blog on 3-4-12. Make sure to stop by to check out all the picks and to pick up your blog badge to display on your blog for being featured!!

    If you wish to decline please email me by responding to this comment to let me know.

    Thanks and take care
    Tiffany Bauer
    http://www.mycraftyworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another gorgeous card! Thanks again for joining SUO Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Paula - thought I'd pop in ans day hi from crafy picks and. Nice to catch up with a fellow aussie and maybe we might meet at my first ever convention this year. I love love love your card. The colours are gorgeous and the dimension and those clouds - simply stunning. Take care Tania

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so wonderfully neat and clean... I love the colors and those wonderful balloons! Thanks for joining us for this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Paula . . . been nosing (I mean BROWSING)through your lovely blog. All the balloon cards you've made are fabulous. We get this set from next month in the UK! Having seen your inspiring cards, I might just have to BUY it! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is an absolute beautiful card and my favourite colour is pink.gerry

    ReplyDelete