Thursday, March 8, 2012

SUO Challenge #40 It's Fun Being Green


Here is the card I made for the SUO Challenge 40. The heading is It's Fun Being Green. Well, I struggled to produce an all Green card as I have already made one for St. Patricks Day, so I mixed in a little Daffodil Delight, after all I have never seen a green sun. And, it just seemed to go together nicely.

Supplies:

Old Olive Card and Designer Paper
Daffodil Delight Card and Designer Paper
Old Olive and Daffodil Delight ink
Up Up and Away stamp set
Large Star Punch for Sun Beams?
Circle punch 1 1/4"
Circle Punch 3/4"

11 comments:

  1. I love the way you used the Edgelits to make the hills - very nice! (And I've never seen a green sun, either, lol.) Thanks for joining us again at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a delightful card Paula. Love your Daffodil Delight sun.........beautiful! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, Paula - can you tell me it's finished size?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card, Paula - can you tell me the finished size? Perfect colour combination!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love everything you are making with this awesome set! Another fantastic card. Glad you joined us at SUO Challenges again this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable card! Love it completely! Is the texture at the bottom a SU folder or plate? I don't recognize it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable card! Love it completely! Is the texture at the bottom a SU folder or plate? I don't recognize it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jeanne. The embossing folder I used for the grass is an old cuttlebug one I have had in my stash for years. It is my favorite.

      Thanks for your comments

      Delete
  8. Quite possibly posting this twice but I'll try again anyhow! Love this card! Is the green "grass" at the bottom a SU texture plate? I don't recognize it. Absolutely love what you did with your sun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Truly INCREDIBLE! Thanks for playing along with the SUO challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, I love how you cut your hill! I'm always a sucker for this stamp set. Thanks for joining SUO Challenges this week.

    ReplyDelete