Tuesday, March 6, 2012

St Patricks Day Owls


I know I said no more owls. but I made this card for the Friday Mash Up Challenge 'Who's Feeling Green, and the details do say make a project for St. Patrick's Day or make a project using 2 punches. So I have made a card for the Mash Up, using both. Actually I thought it said Hoots Feeling Green not Who! No, just kidding. I could also enter this as my second card in the Pals Paper Arts challenge as well as I have certainly used the greens required. Also Do You Stack Up - things with wings.

Supplies:

Garden Green, Old Olive & Pear Pizzazz Card & Designer Paper
1" Square and Postage Stamp Punch Stampin Up
Teeny Tiny Sentiments Stamp Set
Owl Punch Stampin Up
So Happy For You Stamp Set (old)
Branch - Quickutz



15 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh...this is so cute, Paula! Those little owls are just a hoot with their shamrock tummies! Thanks for playing at Pals Paper Arts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are never to much owls! I love that card! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! I love these Irish owls!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are the cutest owls I've seen in a while Great Job,,,way go,,

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card, love the owls. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your card. Is the branch a die?
    katestockman@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh so cute, love those owls. Thanks for sharing your card with our challenge.

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz
    Friday Mashup DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so fun! I love the layout with all the squares. great owls.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovin' all those layers

    kitten - DYSU team

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very cool idea for St Patrick's Day! Love the shamrocks on the owls. Thanks for joining us at DYSU.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love those owls, they look fantastic! I also really like the layout of your card!

    Thanks so much for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love this card! Who doesn't love owls? I love how you put shamrocks on their tummies, too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the owls, so I am fine with that! Love all the layers! Thanks for playing at the Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Seriously too adorable! I love the owls with their shamrock bellies. Thanks for joining us at The Friday Mashup!

    ReplyDelete
  15. These are just too cute! I love how used them with the colors in your project. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete