Thursday, February 9, 2012

The Paper Players challenge 81



Well this card didn't start out as a challenge card, I just really love the tiddly inks digital stamp, so she had to go on a card. As it turns out, the Paper Players are having a challenge using flowers and as I added some cute little flowers it all worked out fine and dandy. Here is a closer image of the flowers. (Handmade of course).


You can find the links to the digital stamp and the challenge on my side bar.
Well I almost forgot. This card is based on the sketch from Deconstructing Jen this week. I cant believe that I forgot that. Sorry.


5 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS Paula! I love love love your coloring on this and the papers are so bright and cheery! GREAT card! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful, Paula! I LOVE the colors that you selected. The rolled paper flowers are so sweet! Thanks for playing with The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those rolled flowers are so pretty, especially paired with the gorgeous color combo you used. Just beautiful! Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paula, what a gorgeous card. It brought such a smile to my face. Your flowers are wonderful and I love the color combo. So glad you joined the Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello!

    This is one of the most wonderful cards I have seen in a long time! Perfection! Wishing you a happy day today and a great week ahead!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete