Saturday, February 18, 2012

Stampin Royalty Sketch Challenge 111


Here is the card I came up with using the retired Bundle of Joy stamp set from Stampin Up. All I can say, is why why why? I love this stamp set. 


And as a pretty awesome coincidence, I had made three separate baby cards for the Bundle of Joy stamp set and I was up to completing one in Certainly Celery. (Will post these a little later). How cool, I didn't even have to choose the colours. So the ingredients are as follows:

Whisper White Card
Certainly Celery Card & Designer Paper
Little Additions Stamp Set
Baby Bundle Stamp Set
Bundle of Joy Stamp Set
Copic Markers
Leaf punch (Not sure where)
Circle Punches for flowers
Hearts Border Punch





5 comments:

  1. Very cute! Just a quick question, how do you get the gray shadow outline so neat around the stamped image? What do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rochelle. I usually always use my copic marker c2 or c3 to create the shadowed outline.

      Delete
  2. Fab card, love the colours and those little flowers to finish it off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I remember this stamp set fondly too:) Beautiful job with the sketch, fab colouring and I love the sweet little flowers.Thanks for joining us this week at Stampin' Royalty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - I absolutely love this baby card Paula. Congrats on your win! It's nice to see another Victorian out there!

    ReplyDelete