Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Guest Designer for April - Stampin Royalty


Oh my gosh. How excited do you think I was when I received an email from Stampin Royalty asking if I would like to be a guest designer for April. Like I would say NO to something that awesome. I just hope that my cards for the next month are going to be good enough for 'designer' material. My first card was a picture inspiration. Below is the picture I received and above is the card I made from it. I hope you all like it and play along with the challenge.


If you want to play in this challenge, go directly to www.stampinroyalty.blogspot.com.au and have a look at the awesome Design Team projects. Believe me when I say, you will be blown away; they are such amazingly talented girls.

Supplies:
Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight and Whisper White card
Apothecary Art stamp set
Sizzix Die
Sewn Ribbon

4 comments:

  1. Paula
    Your card is amazing. I am so glad you are going us at Stampin' Royalty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. Love the depth you've created. Cheers Karren

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are striking on your card! I love the elegant details. It's really lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card, just beautiful.
    Karen

    ReplyDelete