Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Guest Designer - Week 3 April



Wow, I can't believe that I almost forgot to post this card for the third week of April.


This week challenge is a sketch challenge. And this card is my favourite for the month of April.
I used chocolate Chip, Crumb Cake, Whisper White and Bashful Blue
Large Circle Punch, smaller circles for the border and even smaller circles for the three (buttons).
Thanks for looking, and I look forward to checking out your cards, after you link them.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card for the SR challenge! I love the boat. Great use of the circle space for your wording!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula
    That is a GREAT card. I love it. So glad to have you designing with us at Stampin' Royalty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect card! I love the little flag on the boat and the multicolored scallops...fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Rita! Gorgeous job on the sketch! I've always wanted to try one of those little boats... thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Paula! I absolutely love the colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete