Monday, April 16, 2012

Totally CASEd - Lynn Put


I first saw this little set while surfing the net and stumbled (now added to favourites) upon Lynn Put's blog

Although Lynn's owls and card were different colours, the concept came directly from her blog. Extremely talented lady. (Not sure why you wouldn't case these). You really should go and check out her blog, say hi and leave her some love. Lynn has some amazing cards on there.
So instead of using the same colours, I decided that I would use the colours from 
Create with Connie and Mary Colour Challenge. And I must say, what a fantastic colour selection. I will be making more cards using these colours for sure.



8 comments:

  1. I LOVE the owl box done in these colors!! This one is going onto my must case list!! :) Thanks for playing along with CCMC!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh so stinkin' cute in these colors! Who da thunk? Well YOU did and how clever you were. So glad you joined us at CCMC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so CUTE!!! Love those colors used on the owl box and matching card! Just darling! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the owls!! So super cute and sweet! And they look so great in the challenge colors! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh...these are just WAAAAAAAY too cute and WAAAAAAY too fun! LOVE the owls in these colors! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Paula, you're a sweetie thanks so much for linking to my owl project and thank you for the wonderful compliments on my work! Your owl card and matching pillow box are adorable, I love the colors and patterns you used!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree, great CASE! What a cute set and adorable layers! Thanks for playing CCMC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute! I have yet to make one of these owls...it's on my to do list...I just never get TO DO! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete