Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Monster Birthday Bash


This weeks challenge at http://www.stampinroyalty.blogspot.com.au is a sketch challenge. I love to use sketches because they take all the placement problems away from card making. If you are like me, I swap and change the layout of my card and embellishments about a hundred times before I finally stick them down. I have used the Make a A Monster set from Stampin up and the card stock (away from my comfort colours) is all stampin up also. Hop on over to the Stampin Royalty site, have a go at the sketch and post so we can all share. I also found some old google eyes that I stuck on the monsters too.



1 comment:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE!!!! One of my absolute favourite sets for kids b'days!!!! Along with the Dinoroar. Beautiful and clean as usual!

    Hugs,Renate

    ReplyDelete