Saturday, January 19, 2013

Project Life 2013


Well, I have taken the plunge and stepped into the world of Project Life 2013.
This is my first page that I am using for my cover. I am also hoping to try and keep up to date with this project, although not every week will be random photos. I have decided to pick an event of two for the week, or month, and scrap that as well. My first page is dedicated to my garden. Because we are having some amazingly hot weather in Australia at the moment, it's great to get out into the garden and pull some weeds. This is usually what we do in the first week of the new year. I hope to add some more pages soon. I am creating a digital version of Project Life, then printing the pages and placing them into  albums because in Australia, we have no access to project life, well not until April of this year anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment