Thursday, January 3, 2013

New Years Resolution

So, my First New Years Resolution for 2013 is to take better photographs of my cards. I have been searching the internet for tips and tricks using my camera, and low and behold, I came up with one from our very own (Amazingly Talented) Jennifer Shults. So, after reading through her extremely detailed blog, here are my results.


Here is the before photograph, taken in Natural sunlight using the Automatic settings on my camera.



Here is the photograph taken (indoors mind you) with the setting changes that Jen suggested in her blog. Wow. Amazing difference. Wouldn't you agree. So that, at least is one resolution ticked off. So many more to go. I have posted the link to Jens site below. Oh, and by the way, I have a D SLR camera, but this photo was used with my little Panasonic Point and Shoot camera.



2 comments:

  1. Paula, looks great and I have this on my list as well. Now first I have to make a card. LOL I am knee deep in organizing my studio. Oh boy what fun.
    Blessings,Pea

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi pea. Hope you find Jens tutorial as useful as I have. It really makes a huge difference. Organising my craft room is next on my list of things to do.

    Thanks for commenting. Happy crafting

    Paula

    ReplyDelete