Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Blogger Troubles

Man, I can't believe how long it has taken to try and get my blog working properly. I have, this morning, my whole header disappear, backgrounds not showing up, and changing themselves to Colours that I didn't choose. I'm not sure what you guys are seeing while all of this is happening but I am just seeing headache tablets, and lots of them. So I am asking you to please bare with me while I work through these issues with my blog. Hopefully soon I will be happy with the way it looks and continue to post some more creations for you to look at.

1 comment:

  1. Paula, sorry about the blog issues, how frustrating! Thanks for your perseverance to get the kinks worked out so that we can enjoy seeing your cards. I LOVE your owls, just adorable!! I don't know what colors you picked out, but I'm seeing on your header beautiful shades of red & green, & I think it's soft suede (not sure?) but it's beautiful! Also LOVE your owl punch cards, too cute! Thanks for sharing all of your beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete