Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Guest Designer SUO Challenges





I was lucky enough to be selected by SUO challenges to be a guest designer for a day. The theme is Summer Days and here is the card i came up with, (bit tricky as we are heading into winter). Oh well, we are one day closer to summer than we were yesterday. The colours I have used are Real Red, Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Daffodil Delight and Tempting Turquoise. The little ships were made using the Photo Corner punch, and the waves were made using the sizzix edgelits from Stampin Up. Clouds were made using the top of the cupcakes punch. Hope you check out all of the other cards on the www.suochallenge.com site too. They are all great.

8 comments:

  1. I love your little sailboats and all the texture that you included in your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a nifty and v v cute idea Paula. Love how you have used the edgelits for the water. Just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card! Could easily double as a fun baby card as well! Great use of the edgelits! An idea I must tuck into my files for that day when I can sit down and stamp for fun! Great working with you as guest designer at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What clever sailboats and waves, Paula! A very clever and fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cute! I love how you usedthe punches.

    Ter ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is the first time I have visited your blog....wow, I love it. The little sailboats are awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such a fun card! Love the clouds, the sun, the water, the texture... Thanks for guest designing for SUO Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lots of fun textures & colors on this card! Thanks for guest designing at SUO Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete