Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Thank you - Stampin Royalty


So, all good thing must come to an end, and this is the end of my time with Stampin Royalty as a Guest Designer. I must admit, that I have had a ball over the past few months and will be at a loss as to what to do next. I would however like to take this blog opportunity to thank the girls at stampin royalty for making my time with them awesome. They are so talented and have amazing challenges and ideas. Pop on over and say hi.

My card for this week (Masculine) theme, was right up my alley. Being the only female in a house full of boys, I tend to make more male cards than female cards. From what I gather, this is unusual, but that's me to a tee.

I went with the Totally Tools stamp set from Stampin Up and used Real red, Basic Grey, Black and Whisper White. I also used the tiny pennant flags from Little Additions, also Stampin Up. Its a bit hard to see, but I used Crystal Effects on the handles of the tools as well. So, thanks for taking the time to look at my cards for the previous few months and leaving such awesome comments.  :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the detail in your card, as well as the colors. It's awesome! I'd like to welcome you to our A La Card Monkey blog for weekly sketch challenges. It's http://alacardmonkey.blogspot.com.
    Thanks!

    Terry
    http://goinovertheedge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete