Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Scrapbook Challenge - Stamping Royalty - Guest Designer May

Wow, how chuffed am I that Stamping Royalty have asked me to stay on for another month. Awesome. So this weeks challenge is a Scrapbook Challenge. (Right up my alley) if I don't mind saying. So here is my page.


For those who know me and my family will know that this is the perfect layout for my youngest son Daniel. Standing next to large dump trucks in his work clothes. Heaven. So, having said all that, pop on over to Stamping Royalty (link on right hand side of my blog, under Wednesday Challenges) and have a look at all the other Designers work. So much inspiration. I may even have to case a few other pages for myself.

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE this! The pictures layered on top of each other with the polka dot swirls are so eye catching, and I LOVE all the white space! It makes the whole page look so clean and crisp! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing i like your these kind of art work I really apperciate
    Elles Studio

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you made awesome decision the moment when you choose this topic of the blog article here. Do you generally make your articles all by yourself or you work with a partner or even a helper?

    Heidi Swapp

    ReplyDelete