Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Colour Challenge 202 Upsy Daisy






Here is the card I have made and will submit to the www.createwithconnieandmary.com Colour Challenge Number 202. I wasn't quite sure about the colours when I pulled them out of my stash, but I think they came together really well in the end. And as for the Upsy Daisy (retired) stamp set from Stampin Up, LOVE it. I have made quite a few cards using this stamp. (So much that it actually fell of the wooden blocks. I use it as a clear mount stamp set now.) Still works a treat.

7 comments:

  1. This is a great card and perfect balance of the colours. I wasn't sure about these colours together either but once I'd made a card, I loved the combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little stacked banners are so adorable and the two little layers in the bottom corner are are great way to showcase the colors. So sad this stamp set is retiring. So glad you joined CCMC this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW...LOVE IT! I always have loved this set and it just looks so fresh in these color and love your little banners at the top! Thanks for playing along this week with the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a striking card! I love the banners at the top and the way you outlined the brad - very clever!! Thanks for playing the challenge at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Card!! I love the layout. It looks so clean and crisp!! Thanks for joining us this week over at Create with Connie and Mary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Paula...love those little banners layered at the top. Just a fresh look with that set! Thanks for playing along with the color challenge this week on Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the way the strips over the edge of the paper look like ribbons draped over. Nice combination of papers. Everything is perfectly placed. Nice job! Thanks for playing the Create with Connie & Mary Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete