Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A Day at the Races


This year my son Daniel wanted to go to the Kyneton Cup and see what all the fuss was about. So, off we went for a little look. I created this page of our Day at the Races using the picture inspiration below. Well, I used most of the colours from the picture, with a little help from Stampin Ups MDS program. Have I told you how awesome this program is yet, I'm sure I have. Although, we had no idea what we were looking at as the horses ran around the track, we still enjoyed ourselves.




2 comments:

  1. Paula, did you use a template for the scrapbook page? I just started using MDS and your layout is so clean.

    Shannon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Shannon. I use The Best Year Photobook template for this layout. There is a page for every month, actually, there are two pages for every month.

      Delete