Saturday, November 2, 2013

Copic Marker Journal - Blues


I can't believe that I have not continued with my Copic Journal. Although I have made a few other sizes, it was high time that I finished the large one. I am currently working on a card making book - folder that will contain everything I need for card making. I will be posting these pages as I finish them so you can (if you want) have a very similar organised system. Hopefully. So here is the page that I finished this morning using my Blue Markers. As you can see, I need to get some more, but not just yet. I have found that the ones that I have are enough for my colouring ability at this stage.



Don't forget, if you want a copy of this journal for your own reference, the PDF download is available on the left hand side of my blog under the heading of Copic Marker Journal.

No comments:

Post a Comment