Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Copic Marker Journal - Card making Binder


For those of you who have downloaded my Copic Marker Journal, I thought I would show you all what mine looks like at the moment. Here is the front of my binder. I have decided to turn it into a Card Making Binder instead of just a Copic Journal. I will be uploading some more pages so you can see how it will all look when it is finished. Hopefully when  this is finished, I will have dividers with labels for easy section finding.

4 comments:

  1. This is an adorable cover for your binder Paula. Love your colouring. I printed off the journal you sent me last night and have started the colouring. Yay!

    One question - am I blind or are YG and RV missing? Worried I may have lost them when re-jigging the margins lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Patrice, so glad you have started colouring. YG should be on page 8 and RV should be on page 4. You should have a total of 21 pages. Let me know if you have them or maybe deleted by mistake, and I will re send them to you. Thanks

      Delete
  2. Paula, I'm such a goose. Yes they are there, exactly where you say they are. I printed a few pages at a time and obviously missed them. Told you I'm not very techy lol. Thanks a million x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Love your Journal. Thanks so much for sharing your files. You put a lot of work into creating each page. I printed all the pages and can't wait to get started in using them. Look forward to seeing the inside of your journal divisions. Thanks again for sharing!

    ReplyDelete