Friday, November 1, 2013

SUO - Harvest time



At the Stampin Up Only challenge site this week the theme was Harvest. So I thought I would use my new stamp set called Gently Falling and create a Harvest - Fall - Autumn card and box.
I found the template for this box on Pinterest. Have I told you how in love I am with Pinterest. It is amazing. So here is the link for the card box.

and here is the link to SU Only

The card stock for my project consisted of More Mustard (retired), Soft Suede and the Designer paper is an old one called Spice cake (retired).

5 comments:

  1. Love the leaves and use of the Spice Cake DSP! What a wonderful card and box combination :-) Thanks for sharing with us at SUO Challenges!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the box and beautiful fall cards to match! Wonderful job! Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOW beautiful!!! You have showcased your new stamp set so well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! I just love the box and beautiful matching cards. Thanks for playing along with the SUO Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS! Love the box with matching cards. Thanks for playing along with this weeks SUO Challenge.

    ReplyDelete