Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Dino birthday



There is a sketch challenge over at http://www.fridaymashup.com this week. It is an awesome sketch by Holly. I loved creating this card, and definitely going to use this one over and over again. So the image is a tiddlyinks (new) one and the colours I used are Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake, Old Olive, Chocolate Chip and Whisper White. (All Stampin Up). I also used the chevron punch and the Halloween washi tape.



The paper players challenge this week is 'Wildlife'. I am thinking that this may qualify as wild?
I will enter it anyway. I do love their Design Team cards, so inspirational.


11 comments:

  1. Did you color that image? That is amazing! Fabulous color choice for a dinosaur card. Thanks for joining the Friday Mashup this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG This is freak'in adorable.. I love those images. I think they work perfect as wildlife..lol Great use of the sketch as well. Thanks for joining us at the Friday Mashup.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, these little dinos and their Fred Flinstone buddy are adorable! Qualifies as wildlife to me! Great coloring job and a fantastic use of the sketch. Like your sentiment placement and the use of washi tape! Thank you for sharing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! This is amazing, Paula. Just love it! Your coloring is absolutely fantastic! The image is so cute and the card was executed perfectly! Thanks for sharing with the Friday Mashup this week;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable!!! Love the image and the colors so much. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks Challenge this week!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable!! I love everything about this card! Thank you for joining us this week at the Paper Players! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great take on the sketch! I like it a lot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So super cute! Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks and good luck! Delphine xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love this LO with the image, it made for such an adorable card! Thank you for joining us this week for our "Anything Goes" Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very lovely! I really like how you coloured the image and all the details on your card are fabulous. Thanks for joining us at Tiddly Inks.

    Hugs,
    Larissa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute card! I love the vibrant colors and especially the chevron punches.

    ReplyDelete